ANNOUNCEMENT: Monthly Meeting at Lucky Lab on SE Hawthorne

Russell Senior

May 31, 2023, 12:15:25 PM5/31/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 6:30-8:00 p.m.

Tonight's meeting is at the Lucky Lab on SE Hawthorne, NOT the Lucky Lab on NW Quimby, where we met last week. Ted is excused from attendance, due to galavanting. Measure 113 does *NOT* apply to the Personal Telco Project Board of Directors, although MAYBE IT SHOULD.

Start time will be the usual 6:30 for in-person meetings. We aren't the library, but we have encyclopedic knowledge of public-access wifi networks, so CHECK US OUT.

Should be fun, see you there!

--
Russell Senior, President