TUESDAY (weekly) Meeting at 13th Moon Gravity Well 41st/Holgate

Jason Bergstrom

Apr 4, 2024, 5:06:57 PMApr 4
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Where: 13th Moon Gravity Well, 4513 SE 41st
When: TUESDAY, April 9, 2024, 6:30-9:30pm
What: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/WeeklyMeeting20240409

Sending this meeting notification out early, as we are meeting next week
in-person, but on TUESDAY, instead of Wednesday.

There was an auction earlier in the year for the Rose City Book Pub and
we are making use of the event space item that was won.

We don't expect there to be a lot of typical business at this event,
and will enagage a projection screen (hit Russell up with vid suggestions).

Outside food is permitted, menu is limited to tinned items, but also
a taco truck (it is Tuesday):
https://lolyfoodtruck.square.site/

Hope to see you there,
JasonB,
ber...@bergie.net

Michael Rasmussen

Apr 4, 2024, 6:58:18 PMApr 4
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
I heartily recommend the taco truck's food. Especially the tortas.

---
Michael Rasmussen
Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity
And don't forget to narrow your scope.