ANNOUNCEMENT: Weekly Meeting online exclusively this week!

Russell Senior

Jul 13, 2021, 9:36:55 PM7/13/21
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Where: https://meet.personaltelco.net/PersonalTelcoProjectWeeklyMeetingOnline
When: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 5:30pm-8:00pm
What: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/WeeklyMeeting20210714

One complicating factor this week is sportsball. Game 4 of the NBA
finals is on broadcast teevee starting at 6pm. I might want to duck
out to watch it. If we start promptly, we should be able to hit the
main points of the agenda expeditiously.

But that aside, should be fun!

--
Russell Senior, President
rus...@personaltelco.net

Russell Senior

Jul 14, 2021, 9:39:28 PM7/14/21
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
I got distracted in another meeting and missed the 5:30 start time. My bad. Now I'm watching sports ball. Should we try to connect later tonight?

Russell Senior

Jul 14, 2021, 10:13:31 PM7/14/21
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
It's half time, i'll be on the jitsi for the next 10 minutes ;-)