VZ Cantenna ModelCA10002

Stephen Fisher

Apr 25, 2022, 4:53:20 PMApr 25
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I am volunteering with a non-profit horse rescue, and they have this Verizon Antenna that was used for boosting 4G LTE signal to their site.   It was recently replaced with Starlink system.  Do you all have any interest/need for this device?  If not, I will just take it to Free Geeks.

Thank you and hope you all are doing well.

Steve Fisher

Russell Senior

Apr 25, 2022, 5:18:19 PMApr 25
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve, my wife tells me NO which she pronounced in all caps. On top of which, I can't think of a way for us to use it, given it is for a different frequency band than we are likely to use.

Maybe someone else on the list?

That said, I appreciate you thinking of us.

Cheers,

--
Russell Senior, President

--