ANNOUNCEMENT: Upcoming Board of Directors election

Russell Senior

Jun 10, 2021, 7:17:44 PM6/10/21
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
This is a reminder to members and potential members of the Personal
Telco Project that there is an upcoming Board of Directors election.
The election will take place at the July Monthly Meeting (also called
the Annual Members Meeting), July 28th, 2021 at 6:30 pm at the Lucky
Lab on SE Hawthorne.

In order to be eligible to vote, you must be a member. In order to
become a member eligible to vote, you must become a member by the June
Monthly Meeting on June 30, 2021.

https://personaltelco.net/wiki/MembershipAgreement

There is one position up for election this cycle, currently held by
Jason Bergstrom:

https://personaltelco.net/wiki/BoardOfDirectors

We opened nominations a couple weeks ago, and currently only Jason has
been nominated. If someone would like to nominate someone(s) else,
please let us know, by email, publicly or privately, or by some other
means. I believe nominations require a "second", but I'm sure you
won't have difficulty in obtaining one, if not by others then by me.
so don't be shy.

This email also serves as the required 30 days notice of the upcoming
election. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

--
Russell Senior, President
rus...@personaltelco.net