PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: Weekly Meeting online, but late!

Russell Senior

Jun 6, 2023, 5:05:40 PM6/6/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I kinda want to watch the sportsball finals on the teevee Wednesday evening, so after consulting with the usual suspects, we are going to delay the start of the meeting until approximately 8pm (or whenever the game concludes) instead of the usual 6:30pm.

I'll send it a proper announcement later today, but wanted to let other potential attendees know about the departure from the norm.

--
Russell

Russell Senior

Jun 6, 2023, 7:09:56 PM6/6/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023, 8:00pm-9:00pm (or whenever the sportsball game ends)

As I mentioned earlier, the meeting will start shortly after the end of the NBA Finals game 3 (on KATU/ABC), which is predicted to be somewhere around 8pm PDT. If you want to show up early, feel free, but I won't probably join until the sportsball game has ended.

Probably will be a shorter than usual meeting, but that doesn't mean it won't be as exciting and fun as usual!

See you there!

--
Russell Senior, President