PTH Conference 2023! 🚀

Samuel Santos

Sep 22, 2023, 5:00:52 AM9/22/23
to PT.JUG Geral
Dear members,

I hope you're all thriving in the Java universe. I'd like to extend an invitation to join us at the upcoming Porto Tech Hub Conference 2023. We're bringing together tech enthusiasts, experts, and visionaries from around the world to discuss technology, build connections, and stay updated on the latest industry trends.

Event Details

The Porto Tech Hub Conference has established itself as a must-attend event for anyone passionate about technology and software development, among other fields. This year's conference promises to be bigger and better than ever, featuring inspiring keynote speakers, interactive workshops, insightful talks, and ample opportunities to connect with fellow professionals.

Special Discount for JUG members
I'm excited to offer you an exclusive discount for attending the conference. Use the code PTH2023-COMMUNITY-JUGS during the registration process to receive a special 20% discount on your conference pass.

Why Attend Porto Tech Hub Conference 2023?
  • Gain insights from industry leaders and pioneers.
  • Participate in hands-on workshops and training sessions.
  • Network with like-minded professionals and expand your circle.
  • Discover emerging trends and technologies shaping the future.
  • Explore opportunities for career growth and development.
  • Engage in meaningful conversations and idea exchange.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your knowledge, build lasting connections, and become a part of the thriving Porto Tech Hub community. We look forward to your presence, and together, we'll create memorable experiences.

For any inquiries or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated conference team at confe...@portotechhub.com.

Cheers,

--
Samuel Santos