JNation 2020 Online

Samuel Santos

May 29, 2020, 7:38:49 PM5/29/20
to PT.JUG Geral
Hello PT.JUGers,

As you might know, JNation's Conference 3rd edition is now going to happen as an ONLINE and FREE to attend event on the 2nd of June.

It's just a few days away! Are you excited? We are!

Speakers

We are really lucky to have another edition packed with great speakers, such as Venkat Subramanian, Josh Long, Heather VanCura, Stephen Chin, Ray Tsang, Stefan Baumgartner, Liliana Kastilio, Hugo Penedones, Kyra Wullfert, Aljoscha Krettek, Andrea Frittoli and many many more!
Find all about our speakers and the 30+ sessions they'll be presenting at our speakers page: https://2020.jnation.pt/speakers/

Schedule

The conference will start at 9:45 AM (WEST) with 50 minute sessions, divided into three parallel tracks, until 11:00 PM (WEST), when the closing Keynote will take place. You can check the session times and contents of each track at our schedule page: https://2020.jnation.pt/schedule/

Please check the starting time at your timezone here: https://time.is/compare/0945_2_June_2020_in_Coimbra/CEST/EST/PST/Beijing/Singapore/Moscow/Berlin/Paris/South_Africa/Cairo/New_York/Chicago/San_Francisco?JNation_2020_Online&mc_cid=c4524499bf&mc_eid=6923835aef

How to participate?

Being a FREE online event, the way to participate is as simple as following the streaming of the room you want to attend, at any given time. You can find the links to the live streams at https://2020.jnation.pt/

We know that replicating JNation's networking environment is not easy when moving online, but if you want to have a more involved participation in JNation 2020, you should join our Slack channel where you will be able to comment and ask questions about the sessions you're watching, connect to other people and have a sense of being at JNation. You can join the JNation Slack channel here: https://2020.jnation.pt/slack

Any doubt or question you might have, please feel free to reach us through our social networks or at in...@jnation.pt.

We can't wait to see you online! #staysafe

--
Samuel Santos
https://samaxes.com

Samuel Santos

May 31, 2020, 12:08:12 PM5/31/20
to Paulo Traça, PT.JUG Geral
Hi Paulo,

Unfortunately we don't have a calendar you can import.
However, you can use the official app (Android and iOS) to notify you when your favourite talks are about to start.

Cheers,

--
Samuel Santos
https://samaxes.com

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 6:13 PM Paulo Traça <paulo...@feedzai.com> wrote:
Hi Samual,

Great work with this year JNation.pt roster, it’s jam-packed with interesting stuff.
Is there a calendar of the sessions that I can import, I looked for it in the site but was unable to find it.

Cheers,

Paulo Traça

Engineering Manager

paulo...@feedzai.com

PGPF4AF74C7EBAD5F01878B9F631A2932DC2107F3CD

Follow Feedzai on Facebook.Follow Feedzai on Twitter!Connect with Feedzai on LinkedIn!Feedzai best in class aite report

--
Inscreve-te no nosso Meetup <https://www.meetup.com/pt-jug/> e junta-te à maior comunidade Java em Portugal!
---

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly prohibited to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.