JNation 2021 - 16th of June - Online Conference Information

Samuel Santos

Jun 13, 2021, 1:25:51 PM6/13/21
to PT.JUG Geral

Hi Everyone,

The conference 4th edition is going to happen as an ONLINE and FREE to attend event on the 16th of June.

Only a few days left! Are you excited? We are!

Speakers

We are really lucky to have another edition packed with great speakers, such as António Gonçalves, Andres Almiray, Grace Jansen, Graeme Rocher, Mark Heckler, Mary Grygleski, Nathaniel Schutta, Reza Rahman, Victor Rentea and many many more!

Find all about our speakers and the 30+ sessions they'll be presenting at our speakers page: https://2021.jnation.pt/speakers/.

Schedule

The conference will start at 9:45 AM (WEST) with 50 minute sessions, divided into four parallel tracks, until 9:00 PM (WEST). You can check the session times and contents of each track at our schedule page: https://2021.jnation.pt/schedule/.

Please check the starting time at your timezone here: https://time.is/compare/0945_16_June_2020_in_Coimbra/CEST/EDT/PT/Beijing/Singapore/Moscow/Berlin/Paris/South_Africa/Cairo/New_York/Chicago/San_Francisco?JNation_2020_Online&mc_cid=c4524499bf&mc_eid=6923835aef

How to participate?

Being a FREE online event, the way to participate is as simple as following the stream of the room you want to follow. You can find the links to the live streams at https://2021.jnation.pt/

If you want to be more involved in JNation 2021, you should join our Slack channel where you will be able to comment and ask questions about the sessions you're watching, connect to other people, and have a sense of being at JNation. You can join the JNation Slack channel here: https://2021.jnation.pt/slack.

Any doubt or question you might have, please feel free to reach us through our social networks or at in...@jnation.pt.

--
Samuel Santos
https://samaxes.com