We are looking for Selenium Automation Test Architect
Role: Selenium Automation Test Architect
Location: Dublin, Ireland
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP WILL BE PROVIDED
Role & Responsibilities
• Gather and Interpret Business, Technical & Service Acceptance Requirements to form the Estimation and Plan for Automation End to End testing.
• Design and developing various Automation Framework like BDD, Hybrid, Data Driven, key word driven etc.
• Work with Application Test team to identify Test cases for automation, develop Selenium scripts and ensure handover and acceptance.
• Create detailed Automation Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks.
• Create Automation Test effort Estimations.
• Develop and maintain automated scripts from the assigned area being automated using Selenium as the primary Automation tool.
• Generate Automation Test report and dashboard publications.
• Develop and maintain Test schedules, track and manage project risks.
• Track and manage metrics such as Test effectiveness, Automation Test coverage, Automation Test productivity etc.
• Co-ordinate Automation Testers onshore and offshore
• Lead the script development, tools setup/configuration, execution, analysis and report the Plan
• Perform/Co-ordinate Automation POCs
• Develop Automation script , updates and enhancements
• Perform Technical Analysis
• Execute the plan on time aligned to design and criteria
• Conduct defect analysis and product quality assessments based on automation defects.
• Provide Daily, Weekly and Project Closure Reports and thresholds.
Thanks & Regards