I'm an head hunter specialized in IT figures.
Im looking for talented and passionate developers, for one of the European Leaders in the online travels, based in Ticino, Switzerland.
As a member of the engineering team, you'll be deeply involved in the mission of semplify the life of the final customers.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- you're expected to drive adoption of the best practices in clean coding, testing, maintainability, performance tuning and being able to influence technical decisions with your leadership. Designing, implementing, monitoring and maitaining high-performance, scalable and critical services will be part of your daily activities;
- you're proactive and motivated software engineer with solid programming and testing development expertise and a keen eye for details, be it from previous working experiences, studies or personal pursuit;
- you're are in line waiting for your next opportunity of solving complex problems delving in full hands-on coding and you're familiar with object oriented design data structures, algorithms, test and version control systems;
- you love testing your code; in fact, you can't ideally live without an automated test suite but, eventually, you won't refuse to perform some manual testing when required;
- you're confortable with (start) working on a Linux/Unix Environment.
It doesn't matter if you're skilled on which programming language you are skilled on. If you have the characteristics I'm looking for, please send your cv at riccardo...@libero.it