Modifying the .pts file text (with Notepad++ for example)

Paul Premium

May 10, 2022, 3:49:41 AM5/10/22
to PTGui Support
Hi everybody,

Anybody has tried to modify the .pts text in itself (manually or with an algorithm) to adapt the project file to a set of images.

If yes, how does it looks like ? What parameters can you modify aswell ?

Since I have the trial version for now, the .pts files are encrypted, which is not the case with the pro license. I just want to know if modifying the .pts is possible to adapt it to a different set of images before considering the purchase.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Paul

PTGui Support

May 10, 2022, 3:52:14 AM5/10/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

I have attached a sample project file.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/5bd18a93-2977-4d15-ba55-1fb3583a66a9n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/5bd18a93-2977-4d15-ba55-1fb3583a66a9n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
DSC01319 Panorama.pts

Paul Premium

May 10, 2022, 4:15:26 AM5/10/22
to PTGui Support
Thank you very much for your fast answer. This file helps me a lot!

Paul

Erik Krause

May 10, 2022, 9:26:58 AM5/10/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 10.05.22 um 09:49 schrieb Paul Premium:
> Anybody has tried to modify the .pts text in itself (manually or with an
> algorithm) to adapt the project file to a set of images

Most of the time it's easier to use a project file as a template. But
this depends on the exact use case. See
https://ptgui.com/support.html#3_9 and following

--
Erik Krause

1drey

May 18, 2022, 1:09:43 PM5/18/22
to PTGui Support
Hi Erik,

Is it possible to change the blending mode in your extract-insert scripts from multiband to zero overlap?
I've noticed that sometimes the current (multiband) method causes artifacts in the sky.

Andrey

вторник, 10 мая 2022 г. в 16:26:58 UTC+3, Erik Krause:

Erik Krause

May 18, 2022, 2:37:42 PM5/18/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 18.05.2022 um 19:09 schrieb 1drey:
> Is it possible to change the blending mode in your extract-insert scripts
> from multiband to zero overlap?

Yes. Apply the template as usual, then change the blend mode and save as
a template, preferably with another (speaking) name. It should be better
to change it to "Don't blend", though.

> I've noticed that sometimes the current (multiband) method causes artifacts
> in the sky.

It should not if you didn't edit to the edges of the image to re-insert.
But you can also create only the zenith image and simply overlay it in
photoshop or affinity...

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

1drey

May 19, 2022, 5:54:04 AM5/19/22
to PTGui Support
It works with zero overlap blending, thank you!

среда, 18 мая 2022 г. в 21:37:42 UTC+3, Erik Krause: