Please show also F value not only f and camera crop factor

Stephan Weber

Dec 1, 2021, 11:05:40 AM12/1/21
to PTGui Support
F is helpful, because if I know F is high like 8, then vignetting is not critical.

Bye Stephan

Erik Krause

Dec 1, 2021, 11:21:19 AM12/1/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 01.12.21 um 17:05 schrieb Stephan Weber:

> F is helpful, because if I know F is high like 8, then vignetting is not
> critical.

The aperture value is shown on Image Parameters tab. Or do you mean
something different by F?

--
Erik Krause

Stephan Weber

Dec 22, 2021, 4:06:26 PM12/22/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is shown, but not at the starting page, so I always need to click then go back. But be good to see F together with focal length, at the same place.

Stephan Weber

Jan 5, 2023, 3:12:47 PM1/5/23
to PTGui Support
Having F like we get focal length would be nice, because sometimes you make several panos but with different F.
Maybe a bubble help would be nice, because this would not overcrowd the GUI too much.

Bye Stephan

PTGui Support

Jan 5, 2023, 3:45:55 PM1/5/23
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Aperture can be different for each image, even if taken with the same
lens. Hence it is shown in the image parameters tab.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com