Re: [PTGui] Possible pilot error possible bug

Matthew Ward

Aug 5, 2022, 5:41:41 AM8/5/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com

Hi  Joost
Thanks for this. I suspect you may be right (as ever) as it is now behaving itself impeccably. I was having the problem in 12.12 and updated to 12.13 in the middle of an urgent job but the problem remained. It is possible I was double clicking the file and still working in 12.12. I will keep an eye on it and report back.

Matthew Ward

On 25 Jul 2022, at 10:50, 'PTGui Support' via PTGui Support <pt...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Matthew,

This bug occurred in version 12.12 but was fixed in 12.13. Could you make sure you are running the latest version? Do Help -Check for Updates.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse

On 24 Jul 2022, at 12:57, Matthew <mat...@matthewwardphotography.com> wrote:

Hi all
When I output a 360 x 180 then swap to a rectilinear output I often get a new window with the word vector appearing indefinitely. It is most often triggered when I attempt to input 120 degrees in figures rather than the default 135 angle of view and it becomes 1 degree. Is this a known pilot error on my part, a local issue or a bug.? Mac Monterey 12.12 and 12.13

Thanks for any insight
Matthew

Matthew Ward

Aug 5, 2022, 5:41:42 AM8/5/22