Feature request, circular nadir hole fill

photographer

Dec 2, 2021, 8:49:57 AM12/2/21
to PTGui Support
The new fill feature is nice, but I prefer a circular fill, as most of the time, the tripod legs stick out of the polygonal sides, and a circle also hides the location of the corners of the seams.

The way it could work is to center the circle on the 0 degree nadir, measure the longest distance to the outermost transparent pixel from the center, and use this value as the radius of the circle for the fill.

Thanks

Justin Hill

Dec 5, 2021, 4:37:48 PM12/5/21
to PTGui Support
I concur with both the problem and your proposed solution. Even the possibility of leaving the nadir circle black would be an improvement on a polygon with protruding tripod legs.