Button Blend Priority

Frank Sauter

May 8, 2021, 6:00:12 AM5/8/21
to PTGui Support
Hello everybody,
I´m using PTGUI pro in the actual version(12.2). In older versions of PTGui pro there was a Blend Priority Button in the Parameters Tab. I can´t find this button in the actual version.
I was using this button to level the weighting of the Nadir Image.

John Houghton

May 8, 2021, 6:25:43 AM5/8/21
to PTGui Support
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 11:00:12 AM UTC+1 1966fran...@gmail.com wrote:
I´m using PTGUI pro in the actual version(12.2). In older versions of PTGui pro there was a Blend Priority Button in the Parameters Tab. I can´t find this button in the actual version.

The Blend Priority parameter is still available, but its a case of now you see it - now you don't!  It will not be there if you have selected the "Find optimum seams" blending option, otherwise it will be shown when the older style of blending is used.

John

Frank Sauter

May 8, 2021, 6:44:58 AM5/8/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hello John,
thanks, your answer was very helpful .
Regards
Frank

JohnM

Sep 7, 2021, 12:21:11 PM9/7/21
to PTGui Support
HELP!  I have the same problem where the "blend priority" control has been removed.

I can NOT find where the "Find optimum seams" option is located, so I can't turn it off.
Do you know where it is located? (Please list each step needed to find it)

Thanks.

John Houghton

Sep 8, 2021, 2:30:05 AM9/8/21
to PTGui Support
On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 5:21:11 PM UTC+1 JohnM wrote:
HELP!  I have the same problem where the "blend priority" control has been removed.

I can NOT find where the "Find optimum seams" option is located, so I can't turn it off.
Do you know where it is located? (Please list each step needed to find it)

Go to the fly-out menu at the top right of the Panorama Editor window (click the "<" icon in the corner if the menu isn't currently visible) and select the Blending option.  Uncheck "Find optimum seams", and select Multiband for "Blender".

mb.jpg

John