Tokina SZ 8mm f2.8 New Fish-EYE Lens

Toyo

Jun 24, 2022, 2:22:57 AM6/24/22
to PTGui Support
Hi,

Successfully stitched with the new lens.
Adding the info on the database would be highly appreciated.

ss_2022-06-24 151407.jpg

TIA,
Toyo

PTGui Support

Jun 24, 2022, 2:59:55 AM6/24/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Toyo,

I would like to add it; could you send me a set of images?

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com

On 24-06-2022 08:22, Toyo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Successfully stitched with the new lens.
> Adding the info on the database would be highly appreciated.
>
> kuula <https://kuula.co/post/Nd513>
>
> ss_2022-06-24 151407.jpg
>
> TIA,
> Toyo
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/9723a13e-3ddd-46fd-addc-fb93b6e7824bn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/9723a13e-3ddd-46fd-addc-fb93b6e7824bn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

John Houghton

Jun 24, 2022, 3:22:06 AM6/24/22
to PTGui Support
Toyo, I'm sure others would also really appreciate having a set of test images (single exposure set) if you can post a download link here.  There seems to be a little uncorrected chromatic aberration at the edges, but otherwise looks nice, but you need to go easy on the compression settings in the tone mapping to avoid those nasty HDR halo effects at high contrast edges.

John

Philip Chong

Jun 26, 2022, 9:01:02 PM6/26/22
to PTGui Support
John, I don't see the Compression settings in the Tone Mapping.

John Houghton

Jun 27, 2022, 2:37:20 AM6/27/22
to PTGui Support
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 2:01:02 AM UTC+1 cho...@gmail.com wrote:
John, I don't see the Compression settings in the Tone Mapping.

Here they are:

 compression.jpg

John

PTGui Support

Jul 6, 2022, 4:11:16 AM7/6/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
A profile for this lens is included in PTGui 12.12.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com

On 24-06-2022 08:22, Toyo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Successfully stitched with the new lens.
> Adding the info on the database would be highly appreciated.

Toyo

Jul 10, 2022, 12:37:12 AM7/10/22
to PTGui Support
Hi, Joost.
Many,many thanks for the update.

Perfectly stitched the images of Tokina SZ 8mm f2.8 MF
Toyo
2022年7月6日水曜日 17:11:16 UTC+9 PTGui Support: