Automatic Brightness Adjustment

Florian Wachter

Aug 3, 2022, 7:13:53 AM8/3/22
to PTGui Support
Hey everyone.
I have 4 HDR enfused images of a Fullframe Canon with 8mm Fisheye
Of course you see vignette - and also the Shading Thing in front.
So PTGUI thinks the image is too dark in the outer areas.
The result is a brightness optimization when stitching the images
Of course - in the center images are WAY to bright now.

How can i disallow PTGUI to make the adjustment zu bightness?PTGUI.JPG

Image makes situation clear, o hope

Erik Krause

Aug 3, 2022, 7:47:02 AM8/3/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 03.08.22 um 13:13 schrieb Florian Wachter:

> I have 4 HDR enfused images of a Fullframe Canon with 8mm Fisheye
> Of course you see vignette - and also the Shading Thing in front.

There should be no shading thing in front visible, the image should be
in a perfect circle. If there are those small sunshade petals on the
lens, you either forgot to remove the sunshade or it is a fisheye with
fixed sunshade, in which case it should have been "shaved" (petals
removed). There is a lens shaving service at
https://www.360pano.de/en/shaved-lens/

Anything that is black and doesn't belong to the actual image should be
masked, either using red masks or by adjusting the crop circle accordingly.

--
Erik Krause

Florian Wachter

Aug 4, 2022, 7:23:53 AM8/4/22
to PTGui Support
wenn das Kind im Brunnen liegt, Weiss man das auch : )

Erik Krause

Aug 4, 2022, 7:44:26 AM8/4/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 04.08.22 um 13:23 schrieb Florian Wachter:

> wenn das Kind im Brunnen liegt, Weiss man das auch : )

Zur Zeit wäre es ganz angenehm im Brunnen zu liegen ;-))

What exactly was the problem?

--
Erik Krause