The detail viewer doesn't start

1drey

May 1, 2022, 5:00:38 AM5/1/22
to PTGui Support
Hi Joost,

It used to work, but not anymore.
PTGui 12.11

I can launch the viewer as a separate app, but not from PTGui.

Anything in the settings that can fix it?

BR,
Andrey

Erik Krause

May 1, 2022, 8:03:04 AM5/1/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 01.05.2022 um 11:00 schrieb 1drey:

> I can launch the viewer as a separate app, but not from PTGui.

You mean the internal Detail Viewer, as opened from the magnifier icon
in the Panorama Editor or via Menu Tools -> Detail Viewer?

Could it be that you accidentally moved it off screen? If you see only
the main window in the task bar, go to Tools -> Options -> General and
select "Show in task bar: All windows". You can then right click it in
task bar and choose "Close window". Next time you open it, it should be
visible again. That's on windows, I don't know for Mac or Linux...

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

1drey

May 18, 2022, 1:14:03 PM5/18/22
to PTGui Support
Nope, I am totally confident that the viewer simply doesn't launch.

When I start PTGui it starts with full collection of windows - main window, panorama editor, detail viewer
But if I close the detail viewer it doesn't open anymore.

воскресенье, 1 мая 2022 г. в 15:03:04 UTC+3, Erik Krause:

PTGui Support

May 19, 2022, 3:28:57 AM5/19/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrey,

I have no idea what would cause this, I haven't heard of this problem
before.

Are you closing the detail viewer or are you minimizing it?

Do you have any windows with the 'always on top' button enabled? Could
you try disabling this?

You are on Windows, right? What happens if you press Ctrl+Shift+D (the
keyboard shortcut for the detail viewer)?

What happens if you do Ctrl+Shift+D followed by Alt+Space? Normally a
Windows menu should popup with 'Move', 'Close', 'Maximize'. Try the
maximize option and the move option.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com
> http://www.erik-krause.de <http://www.erik-krause.de>
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/bf8e490e-4642-4d6e-b130-33057a781b4an%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/bf8e490e-4642-4d6e-b130-33057a781b4an%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

1drey

Jun 15, 2022, 8:06:59 AM6/15/22
to PTGui Support
Guess it was some temporary glitch caused by Nvidia driver - don't observe this behavior after driver's update

четверг, 19 мая 2022 г. в 10:28:57 UTC+3, PTGui Support: