Batch stitcher changes vertical size from template

Jos van Riswick

May 13, 2022, 4:44:25 AM5/13/22
to PTGui Support
hello!

I'm trying out the batch stitcher. Made a template file from 6 images taken with a fisheye lens, in steps of 60 deg. The lens can't see all the way up and down, so a small patch at zenith and nadir remains. I set the output image to full 180 from up to down in the panorama editor and set 'fill holes', so that a small strip of filled space appears on the top and bottom of the pano.

However if I use the same template in the batch builder and then send the projects to batch stitcher, the small strip is not present. Is this a feature or a but? Can I use some workaround (apart from opening all 130 projects and changing the vertical size)?

thnx !

PTGui Support

May 13, 2022, 6:33:27 AM5/13/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jos,

In your template you need to uncheck these boxes:

Project Settings -> Align Images behavior:
- Fit panorama
- Choose a suitable projection

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse