How to fix error "the dimension of this image is different from the image dimensions recorded in the project"?"

Takashi Kovacs

Jul 11, 2024, 7:12:13 AM (12 days ago) Jul 11
to PTGui Support
I first created this project file using ptgui pro free trail version, but after I purchased and I reopened pts file on ptgui beta 8, I tried to create panorama. No matter which file type I choose I keep getting this error why?

I tried to reimported the same images to ptgui standard and create panorama, it worked, and this is no error, but I don't want to recreate those control points agian, any other way?
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 03.47.39.png

PTGui Support

Jul 11, 2024, 7:16:26 AM (12 days ago) Jul 11
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could it be your project uses DNG source images? PTGui 13 and 12 differ
in the way they are handling DNG source images, they come out as a
slightly different size.

I assume your project was created in the PTGui Pro 12 trial version. The
easiest way to solve it is by installing the licensed PTGui Pro 12. You
can download it here:
https://www.ptgui.com/download.html
Click on 'Download Full Version'.

After opening the downloaded dmg file, drag the PTGui application to
your desktop and rename it. Then move it to your Applications folder.
You now have both PTGui 12 and 13 side by side.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com