Disable warping?

Juan Navarro

Aug 4, 2022, 11:49:41 AM8/4/22
to PTGui Support
Hi. Is there any way to disable warping in PTGui?

My (occasional) use case: hand-held single-frame multi-exposure HDR capture. I'd like ptgui to do the alignment and hdr processing only.

In the archives I found a 13 years old thread, where it was stated that "I'm sorry, currently there's no way to disable warping but this is on the wish list."

Thanks!

PTGui Support

Aug 4, 2022, 12:28:11 PM8/4/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juan,

See 7.8:
https://ptgui.com/support.html#7_8

If the input and output projection are identical, no warping is done.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/e8faf6bc-ba6e-44fb-a3c2-9d9518f00c7dn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/e8faf6bc-ba6e-44fb-a3c2-9d9518f00c7dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Juan Navarro

Aug 4, 2022, 2:41:05 PM8/4/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Great, thank you!

Seems there's a small error in the instructions for the handheld case:
"9. Proceed with step 4. in the above paragraph"
should be
"Proceed with step 5. in the above paragraph"
(since the images are already linked)

Cheers,

Juan

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "PTGui Support" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/464c7085-6722-a6bc-c60b-0c9ce3ced2d5%40ptgui.com.

PTGui Support

Aug 4, 2022, 4:51:27 PM8/4/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com