Feature Request - Play Sound When Finished

Christopher O'Grady

Sep 3, 2014, 2:30:31 AM9/3/14
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Stitching takes a tremendous amount of time for large panos. I am usually working on stitching 10 or so panos per location.

It would really help my workflow if there was a feature to "play sound" when a pano has completed stitching, especially in the batch stitcher.

Thanks,

Chris

PTGui Support

Sep 3, 2014, 4:53:39 AM9/3/14
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I've added this to the wish list.

Kind regards,

New House Internet Services BV
Joost Nieuwenhuijse

> Please do not add attachments to your posts; instead upload your files
> at a file sharing site (for example http://ge.tt/ ) and include a link
> in your message.
>
> ---
> Groups "PTGui Support" group.
> an email to ptgui+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:ptgui+un...@googlegroups.com>.

gora...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 11:28:29 AM5/17/22
to PTGui Support
After 7 years, I hope that this option will soon be in one of the following versions. O:)