Creating a 360 from 6 cube faces

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Viyae Innovative imaging Concepts

未讀,
2021年12月3日 下午6:16:372021/12/3
收件者:PTGui Support
Hey all
I'm trying to create a bunch of panos from cube faces extracted from a matterport camera.
The cubes are 4096x4096.
I've spoke to support and received the following, but still can't get it to work.
Any help would be appreciated

Jamie

You can drop the 6 cube faces onto PTGui. Switch to Advanced mode.

Lens Settings: set the lens type to Rectilinear and field of view to 90 degrees.

Panorama Editor -> Projection -> Preset -> Spherical Panorama Editor -> Blending side bar: Blender: 'Don't Blend'.

Image Parameters: Enter the yaw/pitch roll angles of each image (0, -90,

+90 etc).

PTGui Support

未讀,
2021年12月4日 凌晨2:59:502021/12/4
收件者:pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jamie,

I've tried, using the pictures you sent me:

Start a new PTGui Project
Load the 6 images
The window 'camera sensor size' pops up, cancel it
The window 'focal length' pops up, cancel it
Click Advanced

Go to Lens Settings
Type: Rectilinear
Horizontal Field of View: 90

Open the Panorama Editor and expand the side bar
Projection - Preset - Spherical
Blending - Blender - Don't Blend

Go to Image Parameters and change:
Img1: yaw=0 pitch=90
Img2: yaw=0 pitch=0
Img3: yaw=90 pitch=0
Img4: yaw=-180 pitch=0
Img5: yaw=-90 pitch=0
Img6: yaw=0 pitch=-90

Now save the project. Then do File - Save As Template and give the
template a name.

You can now convert your cube faces using this template:

Start a new PTGui Project
Load 6 cube faces
File - Apply Template -> pick the template you just saved
Then on to Create Panorama

I have attached the template. Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/98785afa-9442-4413-be77-263b2026d9a9n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/98785afa-9442-4413-be77-263b2026d9a9n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
jamie.pts

Viyae Innovative imaging Concepts

未讀,
2021年12月4日 下午4:03:492021/12/4
收件者:PTGui Support
Perfect, thank you Joost. Your template worked great.
Jamie
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄