extract and insert rectangular into equirectangular image

Chris

May 14, 2021, 3:38:43 PM5/14/21
to PTGui Support
Hi all,

I’d like to extract a rectilinear view near the bottom area of my equirectangular Panorama to apply a retouch. Let’s assume the image parameters are

Yaw  -62,7247
Pitch 31,2925
Roll -26,4472

What would be the resulting image parameters of the re-imported and retouched rectangular image? Can one calculate them easily?

I know Erik Krause has created templates for the Nadir extraction at 90°. But my retouche needs a different angle.

Thank you all and best regards,
Chris

Erik Krause

May 14, 2021, 3:44:26 PM5/14/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 14.05.2021 um 21:38 schrieb Chris:
> What would be the resulting image parameters of the re-imported and
> retouched rectangular image? Can one calculate them easily?

See here:
https://wiki.panotools.org/Extract_and_insert_rectilinear_views#PTGui

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

Chris Witzani

May 14, 2021, 4:08:53 PM5/14/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Erik! I'll test that next week. Have a nice weekend!