HDR only in some slices of a pano?

Maurizio Camagna

May 5, 2022, 5:08:10 AM5/5/22
to PTGui Support
Is it possible to tell PTGui (12 Pro) to create HDR linked images only for some of the slices? Example: interior, multi row pano. Floor and mid rows no need for HDR, roof with switched on lamps needs HDR. Is that something that can be done? Or have I to merge the top row to single exposures first in LR before feeding PTGui?
Thanks for your help!

PTGui Support

May 5, 2022, 5:28:42 AM5/5/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maurizio,

Yes that should be possible, PTGui 12 Pro supports irregular bracketing.

You'll have to link the bracketed images manually:

Go to Source Images, select a group of images that belong to a bracketed
set, right click, 'Link Selected Images'. Repeat for all sets.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com
> --