INSTA360 ONE R 1-Inch

Stefan Budian

Nov 9, 2021, 11:34:19 AM11/9/21
to PTGui Support
Hi there,
the INSTA360 ONE R 1-Inch can export dng hdr-shots along with jpg. Adobe Lightroom can cope with the dngs, PTgui can not, as fare as i get. It can "understand" the Jpg files - though not the dng.
Is there something I miss? Or, if not, are there plans to support INSTA360 ONE R 1-Inch?

Regards, Stefan

PTGui Support

Nov 9, 2021, 11:40:09 AM11/9/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefan,

Could you make a file available for download so I can take a look?

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/037094a2-7100-4a91-aaca-f259eccc9d63n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/037094a2-7100-4a91-aaca-f259eccc9d63n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Stefan Budian

Nov 9, 2021, 11:55:45 AM11/9/21
to PTGui Support
Cheers! I will send files tomorrow

Stefan Budian

Nov 10, 2021, 4:46:12 AM11/10/21
to PTGui Support
Here are some Files. I can (as you see) use the JPGs - but not the dng files.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2jp95x68sckm20d/AAAGJEncViRD7HayNAb66Izea?dl=0

PTGui Support

Nov 11, 2021, 8:37:30 AM11/11/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefan,

Indeed, PTGui doesn't load these dng files correctly. This will be fixed.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com

On 10/11/2021 10:46, Stefan Budian wrote:
> Here are some Files. I can (as you see) use the JPGs - but not the dng
> files.
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2jp95x68sckm20d/AAAGJEncViRD7HayNAb66Izea?dl=0
> Stefan Budian schrieb am Dienstag, 9. November 2021 um 17:55:45 UTC+1:
>
> Cheers! I will send files tomorrow
>
> PTGui Support schrieb am Dienstag, 9. November 2021 um 17:40:09 UTC+1:
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Could you make a file available for download so I can take a look?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Joost Nieuwenhuijse
> www.ptgui.com <http://www.ptgui.com>
>
> On 09/11/2021 17:34, Stefan Budian wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > the INSTA360 ONE R 1-Inch can export dng hdr-shots along with
> jpg. Adobe
> > Lightroom can cope with the dngs, PTgui can not, as fare as i
> get. It
> > can "understand" the Jpg files - though not the dng.
> > Is there something I miss? Or, if not, are there plans to
> support
> > INSTA360 ONE R 1-Inch?
> >
> > Regards, Stefan
> >
> > --
> it, send
> > an email to ptgui+un...@googlegroups.com
> > <mailto:ptgui+un...@googlegroups.com>.
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/037094a2-7100-4a91-aaca-f259eccc9d63n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/037094a2-7100-4a91-aaca-f259eccc9d63n%40googlegroups.com>
>

> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/037094a2-7100-4a91-aaca-f259eccc9d63n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/037094a2-7100-4a91-aaca-f259eccc9d63n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.
>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/f6c17264-e944-41a4-a75e-9288110dc0b6n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/f6c17264-e944-41a4-a75e-9288110dc0b6n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Stefan Budian

Nov 11, 2021, 9:12:30 AM11/11/21
to PTGui Support
great, thank you! Can you make a guess how long this will take?
Best,
Stefan

PTGui Support

Nov 11, 2021, 10:06:59 AM11/11/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
No, I'm sorry, I can't say.

Kind regards,

Joost Nieuwenhuijse
www.ptgui.com

On 11/11/2021 15:12, Stefan Budian wrote:
> great, thank you! Can you make a guess how long this will take?
> Best,
> Stefan
>
> PTGui Support schrieb am Donnerstag, 11. November 2021 um 14:37:30 UTC+1:
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Indeed, PTGui doesn't load these dng files correctly. This will be
> fixed.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Joost Nieuwenhuijse
> www.ptgui.com <http://www.ptgui.com>
>
> On 10/11/2021 10:46, Stefan Budian wrote:
> > Here are some Files. I can (as you see) use the JPGs - but not
> the dng
> > files.
> >
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2jp95x68sckm20d/AAAGJEncViRD7HayNAb66Izea?dl=0
> <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2jp95x68sckm20d/AAAGJEncViRD7HayNAb66Izea?dl=0>
>
> > Stefan Budian schrieb am Dienstag, 9. November 2021 um 17:55:45
> UTC+1:
> >
> > Cheers! I will send files tomorrow
> >
> > PTGui Support schrieb am Dienstag, 9. November 2021 um 17:40:09
> UTC+1:
> >
> > Hi Stefan,
> >
> > Could you make a file available for download so I can take a look?
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Joost Nieuwenhuijse
> > www.ptgui.com <http://www.ptgui.com> <http://www.ptgui.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptgui/f6c17264-e944-41a4-a75e-9288110dc0b6n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer