Timelapse File naming

Lauks

Nov 24, 2021, 4:53:21 AM11/24/21
to PTGui Support
If I do a pano timelapse lets say with 6000pic and each pano consists of 6 images, I know I can use PTGui to batch stitch those by using a template (to avoid shifts). Will PTGui recognize that very six images will belong together and generate 1000 panos? Do I need any special naming setting for input or output?

Erik Krause

Nov 24, 2021, 5:21:11 AM11/24/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 24.11.21 um 10:53 schrieb Lauks:
> Will PTGui recognize that very six images will belong together and
> generate 1000 panos?

Assuming you have the pro version, choose Batch Builder from the Tools
menu, click Detect Panoramas and then choose "Multiple anoramas per
folder with a fixed number of images" from the Method droplist. Back in
Batch Builder select a template to be used and generate the projects.

PTGui will choose consecutive filenames, so make sure your source images
are named in a particular order.

--
Erik Krause

Luc S.

Nov 24, 2021, 5:53:13 AM11/24/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Great! Thanks Erik!That’s exactly what i hoped would be possible.