Cropping and aspect ratio

Matthias Güntert

Aug 3, 2022, 2:06:25 PM8/3/22
to PTGui Support
Hi

I am working on a time lapse video that should have a target resolution of 1920x1080.

If I set the output dimensions in the "Create panorama" tab, I am not able to match the aspect ratio as its locked.

How can I change the field of view in the panorama editor, so that it matches FHD? Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to display the dimensions.

Best regards, Matthias

Erik Krause

Aug 3, 2022, 2:25:33 PM8/3/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 03.08.2022 um 20:06 schrieb Matthias Güntert:
> How can I change the field of view in the panorama editor, so that it
> matches FHD? Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to display the
> dimensions.

That is a bit of a nuisance in PTGui. You have to edit the Field of View
under Projection in the side menu of Panorama Editor until the values fit.

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

Erik Krause

Aug 4, 2022, 5:19:38 AM8/4/22
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Am 03.08.22 um 20:25 schrieb Erik Krause:
> You have to edit the Field of View
> under Projection in the side menu of Panorama Editor until the values fit.

...or you use the sliders or the yellow crop lines, which you can drag
in from the sides of the Pano Editor image area.

--
Erik Krause