upgrade

Tariq Hasan Anjan

Nov 27, 2021, 5:02:09 PM11/27/21
to PTGui Support
Hey,
I'm just upgraded to pt gui pro but haven't receieved any licence key nor any purchase document. Although pt gui says it take almost 24 hours to process, but it does say i'll get a purchase email immediately. Possibly in spam folder. But there weren't any email there...

Tariq Hasan Anjan

Nov 27, 2021, 5:06:13 PM11/27/21
to pt...@googlegroups.com
maile received, thank you