Request to offer lower price for 3rd World Countries

KG Media Works

Jul 12, 2024, 6:41:38 AM (11 days ago) Jul 12
to PTGui Support
Hello Team PTGui
I have been using 1 Shot 360° Cameras for Virtual Tours and I finally wish to take a leap of faith and create 360° Virtual Tours with Mirrorless Cameras where I was introduced to PTGui.

I come from a 3rd World Country - India where purchasing power parity is exponentially less than Europe, USA & UK. With 1 360° Virtual Tour of a Restaurant I can make around 3-10k INR which is 40$-120$ maximum that too after lots of efforts and time.

I really wish to use PTGui however the cost makes it a big hindrance. Is there a way where I can get it at a lower price as price is justified for people from first world markets who can make significantly far more money by using PTGui but for us it’s super expensive rather beyond our affordable capacity.

Kindly think about it

Greetings
Kabir G (India 🇮🇳)