12.7 extremely slow on some projects - possible to use 11.13 together with 12.7 on the same computer?

Alfred Molon

Sep 9, 2021, 3:37:09 PMSep 9
to PTGui Support
I've noticed that for some projects PTGUI 12.7 is extremely slow. The same project runs much faster on PTGUI 11.13 which I have on another PC.

FYI, the PC with 12.7 has an Intel i7-7700 CPU with 32GB RAM while the one with 11.13 runs on a tiny little notebook with an Intel i5-8265U CPU, 8 GB RAM and no dedicated graphics card (only an Intel UHD 620).

Still, despite the much slower PC, 11.13 is about three times faster than 12.7.

So can I install 11.13 on the big PC and use it when 12.7 is too slow?

PTGui Support

Sep 9, 2021, 3:52:01 PMSep 9
to pt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alfred,