Bound values in JMeter report

praveen kumar

Jun 27, 2024, 3:35:33 AM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to JMeter Forum
Hi All,

Recently our Org. started using JMeter tool. Previously, we use Silkperformer tool to run load tests. In reporting part, we use to check the overall bound value percentages of the test, which means % of calls responded within 1 second or within 2 seconds during the load test.
How can I achieve the same in JMeter report (i.e the overall % of requests responded in < 1 second).
Do we have any assertions to get this in the report.

DT

Jun 27, 2024, 3:46:31 AM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to JMeter Forum
I'm not aware of any existing Listener or Plugin providing such functionality

The options are in:
  1. JMeter .jtl result files are basically CSV files so you can use Excel or equivalent for building the report you want
  2. There is Backend Listener allowing sending results to InfluxDB and you can build a Grafana dashboard with the table you're looking for
  3. It's possible to develop your own JMeter Plugin visualizing the results in the way you're looking for
  4. It's possible to customize HTML Reporting Dashboard and add a table you're looking for

Liliane & Robert Bourgault du Coudray

Jun 27, 2024, 10:15:27 AM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to JMeter Forum
As a workaround, the Histogram plugin  Documentation :: JMeter-Plugins.org will give you an indication of the distribution of calls by their time.