jmeter summary is not getting displayed in command prompt while running script in non gui mode.

Pradeep Singh

Feb 3, 2017, 4:09:30 AM2/3/17
to ptgr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

jmeter summary is not getting displayed in command prompt while running script in non gui mode. Please let me know which settings in jmeter.properties file or in other needs to change.  See attached screenshot.
I am using jmeter-3.1.

I have done (set or uncomment)  below lines in jmeter.properties files.

summariser.name=summary
summariser.log=true
summariser.interval=30
summariser.out=true

Thanks,
Pradeep Singh
command prompt.PNG

Pradeep Singh

Feb 3, 2017, 4:29:16 AM2/3/17
to ptgr...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

It is working fine now after setting one more line as mentioned below:

summariser.ignore_transaction_controller_sample_result=false

surendra matta

Feb 3, 2017, 10:49:14 AM2/3/17
to JMeter Forum
Hi ,

Is it working if you generate huge number of samples and HTML report because when i run for huge number of samples its not working

Pradeep Singh

Feb 6, 2017, 5:31:09 AM2/6/17
to ptgr...@googlegroups.com, urend...@gmail.com
Hi,

I have run for 200 threads/users for running around 20 samples.