Regarding Websocket Request in JMeter

SUMIT KUMAR KAMTI

Jun 25, 2024, 2:46:23 AM (10 days ago) Jun 25
to JMeter Forum

Hi Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I have created a test plan for WebSocket requests in JMeter, where I am sending 10 concurrent requests. For each request, I am receiving the response in chunks, but the chunk size varies each time. I have set a loop of 300 iterations in each thread. Sometimes, within these iterations, I receive all chunks and get the complete response, but other times, I only receive half of the chunks.

Is there a way to automatically run the thread until I receive the complete chunked response?

Thank you in Advance.

DT

Jun 25, 2024, 2:52:15 AM (10 days ago) Jun 25
to JMeter Forum
Take a look at Fragmentation chapter of the user manual, there is a special variable called ${websocket.last_frame_final} which you can use in i.e. While Controller, this way you will read fragmented response till the end.

There is example test plan Read continuation frames.jmx which you can use as the reference