Jmeter 3.0 . Report generation. Apdex threshold in report doesn't match configuration

Alexandra Z

Nov 3, 2016, 8:16:46 AM11/3/16
to JMeter Forum
Jmeter 3.0
I user.properties I have current configuration:
# Sets the satisfaction threshold for the APDEX calculation (in milliseconds).
#jmeter.reportgenerator.apdex_satisfied_threshold=500

# Sets the tolerance threshold for the APDEX calculation (in milliseconds).
jmeter.reportgenerator.apdex_tolerated_threshold=6500

These are the only values in user.properties. They were copied from reportgenerator.properties

On a generated report in Apdex table I get:
T (Toleration threshold) =500
F (Frustration threshold)=6500

So data in a report doesn't match configuration.
Maybe someone knows the reason or an easy workaround
2016-11-03_13-04-31.png
2016-11-03_13-03-55.png