3rd annual Open Source "Beer of a Feather"

Larry Gritz

Jul 18, 2013, 6:35:54 PM7/18/13
to pt...@googlegroups.com
For those of you attending SIGGRAPH 2013 in Anaheim next week, we will be once again holding an event for developers and users of VFX-specific open source projects. It's a great chance to meet in person with people on the other end of the mail lists.

When: Wed. July 24, 2013, 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Where: Tangerine Grill and Patio
1030 West Katella Avenue, (at the Anabella Hotel)
http://tangerinegrillandpatio.com

How it works:

Our kind sponsors will charge up a tab, and we'll be able to get drinks and
appetizers until the funding pool runs out or we lose the reserved room at
7pm (after which I think we're still able to retreat to the main bar).

With proper lubrication in hand, relax and enjoy the company of your fellow
open source developers.

Your generous sponsors:

Digital Domain
Double Negative
DreamWorks Animation
Industrial Light and Magic
Luma Pictures
Method Studios
Peregrine Labs
Pixar Animation Studios
Sony Pictures Imageworks
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Weta Digital

*Special thanks to Erik Strauss and Andrew Watkins of SPI, and Colin Doncaster of Peregrine Labs, for going above and beyond the call of duty to secure a venue under shockingly difficult circumstances.

Feel free to echo this to other VFX open source mail lists that I may have missed.

--
Larry Gritz
l...@larrygritz.com