Checking flotools.org I realized that there is version 2026.8.1 already available.
Pressing the button to download does not work here.
Are there things just under construction?
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to PTAccess List, Chi Kim
Hi Martin,
I don't handle the web site but I'm copying Chi on this message. He might be on vacation or something. Hopefully, we can sort this out quickly. Stay tuned.
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hello Slau!
Download and instalation worked as expected now.
Thanks for helping here.
Starting the installer and when restarting the Mac after the installation, I got the following message:
System Information, App Update Required, This version of “FloTools Installer” includes a component that will not open in macOS 28, the next major release. An update may be available on the developer’s website.