New email.

Kurt Lantz

Jun 18, 2022, 12:08:47 AM6/18/22
to Pt Access
Hello Slau. I have a new email and it is sonic...@gmail.com, could you please use it instead of blin...@gmail.com on the pt access google groups email list. Also could you please send me the lick to the new pro Tools comprehensive guide for screen readers, I can;t seem to google it. Thank you very much.

Slau Halatyn

Jun 18, 2022, 11:36:32 AM6/18/22
to PTAccess List
Link to the guide is:
https://ptaccess.github.io
To use your new email, send a blank message from that account to ptaccess+...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe your old address, send a blank message from that account to:

HTH,
Slau