ot: slightly vocal imput software?

Karen Lewellen

Jul 17, 2022, 11:53:20 AM7/17/22
to discussion on pro tools access
Hi folks,
what I am seeking is a reliable tool allowing me to sing lines of music
into my system, taking this file and inputting it into a tool for
arranging
instrument's, if possible doing the final mix in pro tools if needful, and
in the end printing the arrangement for live musicians to read.
There are certainly a number of audio input items, Jupler comes to mind,
but I am hoping for some wisdom where access is concerned.
My situation is that where I am now my access to a physical keyboard I can
use for this goal is limited.
I am writing allot, wanting to get my music from my head into production
form.
Thoughts?
Karen