slau

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Ingram

未讀,
2022年7月25日 下午5:15:262022/7/25
收件者:ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi, how are you? I’d like to know if I can still use catalina version 10.15.7 with the new version of Pro Tools? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Rocco Fiorentino

未讀,
2022年7月25日 下午6:17:532022/7/25
收件者:Pro Tools Accessibility List
Hi David,

Yes, pro tools 2022.6 works with Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7. To see a list of all compatibility/system requirements for Pro Tools, visit this link on Avid’s website. A quick google search will also take you to this page:

https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/Compatibility/Pro-Tools-Operating-System-Compatibility-Chart

Best,
Rocco

> On Jul 25, 2022, at 4:15 PM, David Ingram <dingr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Hi, how are you? I’d like to know if I can still use catalina version 10.15.7 with the new version of Pro Tools? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.
>
> --

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄