slau

David Ingram

Jul 25, 2022, 5:15:26 PM7/25/22
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi, how are you? I’d like to know if I can still use catalina version 10.15.7 with the new version of Pro Tools? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Rocco Fiorentino

Jul 25, 2022, 6:17:53 PM7/25/22
to Pro Tools Accessibility List
Hi David,

Yes, pro tools 2022.6 works with Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7. To see a list of all compatibility/system requirements for Pro Tools, visit this link on Avid’s website. A quick google search will also take you to this page:

https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/Compatibility/Pro-Tools-Operating-System-Compatibility-Chart

Best,
Rocco