Issue with Keyboard Maestro macros

Christopher Gilland

Jun 26, 2022, 2:31:51 PM6/26/22
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
After following the readme instructions exactly, I'm having a really
hard time getting Command+Option+Shift+T to toggle the transfer button
inside the Melodyne plugin. It keeps telling me the transfer button is
not visible.

This is the first time I've opened the Melodyne plugin window, and just
so you know, maybe this is the problem? I don't own the full version of
Melodyne. I only have what came with my 35 dollar monthly subscription
to ProTools Studio. I guess Avid partnered up with certain venders to
bring us more plugin access. When I spoke to Sweetwater, they told me
what I get with PT Studio is actually just the light version of
Melodyne. Does that not have the transfer button in it, where I'd need
the full fledged plugin for this to work? If that's the case, then how
do I remove these macros, as I'm not at a position where I want to buy
the full product right now. If it works with the version I have, great,
but otherwise, never mind then, it was worth a try.

I should add that I have PT completely configured the way it's
recommended in the PTAccess guide, and yes, I do have FloTools. Yes,
Keyboard Maestro is up to date, and when the Melodyne window opens, I do
hear that the keyboard shortcuts are enabled.

Chris.