How do i add the ptaccess to my folders in dropbox? I'm asking this question because i'm not sure on how to add folders to my dropbox that i want to have access to. Thank you for any information that you might have as it relates to that. P.S. I'd like to know how do i get the keyboard maestro macros for komplete-kontrol. I'd like to have those macros for both stand alone mode as well as when i'm using komplete-kontrol with pro tools. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions.

1 view

David Ingram

Jul 3, 2022, 3:22:29 PM7/3/22
to ptac...@googlegroups.com

accessibl...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2022, 8:19:55 PM7/3/22
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Probably the easiest way is to use the Dropbox app on your phone.
Open the app and select the home tab at the bottom. You can either do one of the following:
Select the shared tab near the top of the screen and scroll down until you get to the PT access dropbox folder, or Type in the search box PT access, and the folder should appear. If it's already added to your dropbox, you'll see it within your main dropbox folder. If not, it should let you add it to your current Dropbox account.

As far as the macros go, those are within the complete control dropbox, which you also like we have shared with your account. do the same as above to find/add it.

Rocco Fiorentino
www.musicbyrocco.com
(609)922-3838

> On Jul 3, 2022, at 2:22 PM, David Ingram <dingr...@earthlink.net> wrote:

David Ingram

Jul 5, 2022, 8:50:48 AM7/5/22
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi, once i open dropbox, how do i add the kompletekontrol and keyboard maestro folders to dropbox? I ask this question because i’ll be using either my mac mini, or my windows 10 machine to do this. So if anyone has a way to do this from both machines while dropbox is open, i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you Rocco for the other information on how to do this on an iphone,but i should have specified on which devices i need to access this information and how to add these folders to my dropbox account while i have it opened.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/52FEBD08-DA30-4D5A-B07D-92A9B7D93E2D%40gmail.com.

accessibl...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2022, 11:01:09 AM7/5/22
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
The iPhone app is much easier to navigate than the actual dropbox website, which would be the other way to add folders. If you have an iPhone, it's much easier to use the app, add them from there, and then any other computer that you link to dropbox Will automatically sync, and those folders will show up there as well. If you really do want to use the dropbox website, you need to go to dropbox.com, login, and go under the shared section there and add them that way

Rocco Fiorentino
www.musicbyrocco.com
(609)922-3838