Re: Now that i've upgraded to the most recent versions of Pro tools and keyboard maestro, where would i find the latest version of flo tools?

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Slau Halatyn

未読、
2022/07/21 23:08:262022/07/21
To: PTAccess List
Hi David,

The latest version of Flo Tools can always be found at
Komplete Kontrol does not require Keyboard Maestro although the macros I created for it do use Keyboard Maestro. All the info is in the Read Me which accompanies each set of macros.

HTH,
Slau

On Jul 21, 2022, at 10:07 PM, David Ingram <dingr...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi  Slau, I’d like to know where can i find the latest version of  flo tools?  I  ask this question because  i have the latest versions of  Pro Tools  and keyboard Maestro.  I  also have a question concerning komplete kontrol and keyboard maestro.  What  i’d like to know is there any difference between commands for kompletekontroll using keyboard maestro.  I’m sorry for not spelling your  name correctly.  I want  to thank you for the information that you have provided.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件