OpenGL drivers error (again)

Philip Quinlan

Sep 12, 2017, 4:47:00 AM9/12/17
to psychopy-users
Hi
I recently decided to take a few days annual leave only to return to discover my code now no longer runs on my Windows 7 machines.

I have started getting the well documented OpenGlL drivers error (something new to me) when running v.1.82.0.

Short of having to buy video cards for these machines is there a work around such as installing a previous version that wont throw this error.

My code runs fine under Windows 10 but my office and lab machines are Windows 7.

I have the most up to date drivers for my Intel G41 chipset.

Mild panic due to impending start of term - so any help gratefully received,

Philip.