Problem importing atlas from pyglet.image

T.O.

Jul 4, 2017, 12:38:38 AM7/4/17
to psychopy-users
Hello,

I needed to install moviepy module to generate videos (mp4) for audio-visual experimentation.
Therefore, I installed moviepy using pip.

However, after the successful installation (I struggled in the beginning), the psychopy codes which were running successfully are suddenly encountering problems now.
I get multiple error messages but the root cause seems to be the failure in importing "atlas.py" from pyglet.image (please refer to the error message below).

  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\pyglet\image\__init__.py", line 149, in <module>
    from pyglet.image import atlas
ImportError: cannot import name atlas

When I look inside the site-packages folder, I can see a pyglet folder and inside the image folder, there is "atlas.py".
Therefore, I do not understand why the code is not running.

I am currently using the old version of Psychopy (v1.82.02rc1).
I am wondering whether updating my Psychopy to the newest version will solve the problem -- I avoided the updates because the older version was running very stably.

I would very much appreciate it if I could get some suggestions to solve this problem.
Thank you so much for your time and kindness.

Sincerely,

Takashi

Michael MacAskill

Jul 4, 2017, 12:41:14 AM7/4/17
to psychop...@googlegroups.com
> This forum is deprecated. Please visit http://discourse.psychopy.org

T.O.

Jul 4, 2017, 12:47:25 AM7/4/17
to psychopy-users
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your reply!
I will post the question to the new forum.

Best,
Takashi

2017年7月4日火曜日 12時41分14秒 UTC+8 michael.macaskill: