ratingscale

Erica Bisesi

May 9, 2017, 9:12:34 AM5/9/17
to psychopy-users

Dear friends,

I have a set of 11 ratingscales for each sound of my experiment.

These are the two things I need to change on each ratingscale:
- the numbers 1 and 5 at the end of the sliders could be a bit larger; is it possible without changing the size of anything else?
- markerColor from blue red

I am able to change the markerColor in the code, but then I have the problem that everytime I come back to the .psyexp file changes disappear.
I am using an old code developed by a student, version. 1.81.
Unfortunately I have no option to update Psychopy now, as the experiment is running. I will do that the future, but now it is not possible.

I ask you:
- how can I make the previous changes in Psychopy 1.81?
- how can I create a new .psyexp file that contain these changes? I do not see any option related to these changes in that file. Is the .psyexp file customizable in terms of having more options for each component?
- maybe I need some explanation about the entire process of compiling... for instance, how has the .psyexp file been created?

Thanks, Erica

Michael MacAskill

May 9, 2017, 10:09:47 PM5/9/17
to psychop...@googlegroups.com