Problems with the microphone component

Byurakn Ishkhanyan

Feb 5, 2018, 3:51:50 PM2/5/18
to psychopy-users
Dear all,

my students and I have been encountering a problem with the microphone component. We all are using windows 10, builder view and at least my PsychoPy version is 1.85.1 (the error I get is in screenshot 1), one of my student's version is 1.85.6 (screenshot 2) and I don't know about the other student's version (screenshot 3). In my case the experiment has been working perfectly well on other computers (windows 7 all of them) but I fail to run it on this new computer.

I tried to look into this a little bit and it looks like it is quite a general problem with windows 10. Is it possible to compile all these errors with possible solutions in one place, so that everyone else can benefit from it? Does anyone have specific solutions to the problems in the attached screenshots?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Byurakn
screenshot 1.jpg
screenshot 2.jpg