Selective corrective feedback

Colin Harte

Oct 10, 2017, 10:02:37 AM10/10/17
to psychopy-users
Hi guys,

I have a question about some code for both correct answer and incorrect answer feedback. I am making a task in the builder view that presents pairs of text stimuli on screen along with "True" and "False" response options. This is what I would like the task to do:

1.      1. Provide a "correct" message for 1000ms if a correct response is emitted and then to automatically proceed to the next trial.

2.      2. Provide an "error" message if an incorrect response is emitted, and then automatically move on to the next trial once the correct response is emitted (but critically with no ‘correct’ message following this second response, because it was corrected, not initially correct).

I have successfully implemented the ‘error’ message but my problems begin when trying to provide the ‘correct’ message only when this was the first response.

Any ideas how I might go about this?

Thanks in advance!

Colin